I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tsubasa Chronicle

NHK, Nippon Hoso Kyoukai, decides to broadcast second series of TV Anime Tsubasa Chronicle. Anime Tsubasa Chronicle is anime version of 'Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-' which is appeared serially in Weekly Shounen Magazine. First series of Tsubasa Chronicle had broadcasted on NHK since this April, and now NHK decides to broadcast second series of Tsubasa Chronicle on next spring.

Tsubasa Volume 6 : RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (Reservoir Chronicles Tsubasa)BookTsubasa Volume 6 : RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (Reservoir Chronicles Tsubasa)

Average Customer Rating: 5.0 (Based on 4 Ratings.)
CLAMP still has it...
YAY!!!
They keep getting better
My Favorite Volume Yet

No comments: