I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Mobile Suit Z Gundam II - Lovers -

'Mobile Suit Z Gundam - Lovers -' had released in theater since October 29, 2005 in Japan. It was decided to release the dvd of 'Mobile Suit Z Gundam II - Lovers -' in February 24, 2006 in Japan.

機動戦士ZガンダムII -恋人たち-DVD機動戦士ZガンダムII -恋人たち-

平均評価: 1.57点(全7件)
大失敗
やっぱり駄目
フォウの件も含めた劇場感想
これって現実なのよね
無意識のうちに反感になる

No comments: