I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Asuka @ Evangelion


Do you remember "Evangelion"? or Have you already forgotten "Evangelion"? or Don't you know "Evangelion"? Evangelion became social phenomenon eight years ago, so Price of Evangelion goods such as limited edition telephone cards took a jump. We called Evangelion "Eva". Although it has been about ten years since "Eva" was televised, there are many fans and many goods is sold. Recently a figure of an Evangelion character is released, figure shops in which this figure sold out appear one after another. This character name is "Asuka", is popular No.2 character. She wears Gothic Lolita fashion, Japanese call "GothLoli". The proprietary name of this figure is "Asuka GothLoi Version".

No comments: