I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Kasumi @ Dead or Alive

Today, I'll show you one of now hot figures. Do you know this woman. She appears in a game, "Dead or Alive". Her name is Kasumi, otakus call her "titi-kami-sama", means a god of tittie. Her characteristic big tittie attract us, so we throw a glance at her big tittie.

No comments: