I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

SPEED GRAPHER


It's been about ten years since economy wars began. The world is divided into two. One is rich men, and another is poor men. Japan is also same. Rich men only seek for own desire and sex, and Tokyo was changed as sexual city which satisfies the desire. There is war photographer Saiga who was amoved passport and is devoted to domestic work. One day, Saiga is asked for infiltration report of secret club. In the club, Only chosen rich one can join. The dark watering hole there. Some rumor exists. That is "If you became the member, you could get ultimate sex". Saiga who successed to infiltrate save a mysterious beautiful girl, Kagura. She is controlled as symbol of secret club by Suitenguu. Saiga go away with Kagura from secret club, but Saiga realizes a special ability by meeting Kagura. And chasers of secret club who taken Suitenguu's order have sepecial ability, too. What is true goal of secret club owner Suitenguu? Who on earth is Kagura? Speed grapher Saiga starts solitary fight.

No comments: