I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

MAJOR


This is kids anime MAJOR. Now major league is hot in Japan, because two popluar Japanese major leaguer, Seattle Mariners Ichiro Suzuki and New York Yankees Hideki Matsui, play active parts in America major league. Major league news broadcast in Japan everday. America major league become popluar, and also Major's Anime. In anime MAJOR, 5 years old young kids Gorou goes for Japanese professional baseball club. Gorou's father Otosan was a Japanese professional baseball player, but Otosan died by being hit by a majorleaguer's pitch. Gorou tries to quit baseball, but Gorou meets a lot of fellows and changes his mind. Through baseball, MAJOR draws Gorou's growth.

No comments: