I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Shigure Asa@SHUFFLE!

Her name is Shigure Asa. She is one character of Japanese Anime Shuffle!. She is called Asa in the anime. She is a senior associate of cooking club which Fuyou Kaede belonged to before. She got along with Tsuchimi Rin of Shuffle!'s main character through Fuyou Kaede in cooking club. Then She has unsavory ties to Tsuchimi Rin. She is of a very cheerful disposition, so she likes festival and banquet very much. However she doesn't like a magic.

No comments: