I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Kamichu!


There is comfortable nature and gradual time flows in Setouchi town. Seouchi town is very small town and east bumfuck in Japan. Anime's stage is there. Main character Hitotsubashi Yurie is a normal junior high school student. She suddenly became a god a certain day from accidental. If you get unexpected huge power, what will you do? However, most important thing is to do your best. We hope cozy and fun, and then we can find an important thing which everyone hope. That is delightful action comedy, Kamichu!. By the way, you know, Kamichu stands for "Chuugakusei no Kamisama". "Chuugakusei no Kamisam" means that a god is a junior high school student. That is why we valuate the nonsense situation and have fun.

No comments: