I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shizuru Viaura @ My Otome Preview

Shizuru Viaura is one of My Star Otome being objects of admiration for all girls over the world. Shizuru has a position title of Gobashira, means one of five My Star Otome. In the shool, Shizuru supports Natsuki, and is interested in peting junior fellows. Shizuru is the yearning girl of Arika, and catched on Arika's power instantaneously. She played a role as Fujino Shizuru in former My HiME.

No comments: