I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Pani Poni Dash!


Genious kidlet teacher Rebecca Miyamoto comes at private school MomotsukiGakuen of overfree tone of the school. Rebecca Miyamoto is called Becky, and she is 11 years old girl who graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. However Rebecca Miyamoto can't pronounce "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" clearly. pronouces "Massachusetts" as "Massachusechu". By the way, It is difficult for many little young kids to pronounce "tsu", so many little young kids pronounce "tsu" as "chu". Back to anime line, kidlet Rebecca MiyamotoBecky Miyamoto flourishs with individual students and animals, or not. Pani Poni Dash! is subtly odd school comedy.

No comments: