I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Suzuka


Main character Akizuki Yamato is a young boy of 15 years old. Yamato thought "if I go to a high school in big city Tokyo, my life must be changed something", Yamato laid baseless his hopes and went to high school in Tokyo by alone. Yamato lives in boarding house including bathhouse and ladies mansion which his aunt manages. One day, Yamato meets the drop-dead beauty girl, Suzuka, who he caught sight of in his school. Yamato is suprised that Suzuka lives next to Yamato's room in the boarding house, and also Yamato and Suzuka are same classmates. Yamato's daily life is changed actively step by step from bathetic life.

No comments: