I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

My Otome Preview

My HiME project second stage 舞-乙HiME, My Otome, which a famous Japanese anime production Sunrise contentedly made is coming soon. Since characters of former My HiME appear one after another by character star system of this anime, Big funs of My HiME can't miss it definitely. My Otome is grand maiden roman anime of science fiction royal dynasty which draw adventure of young girls chasing their dream. Young girls who reborned from HiME to 乙Hime(Otome) burst open the new story door now. If you can't wait it, here is My Otome promotion streaming video1 and video2.

No comments: