I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Nagi Dye Altai @ My Otome Preview

Nagi Dye Altai is the young king of Altai national. Nagi is often made fun of the ass-hole infante as from public, but enshrines ambitious minds underneath his character. Nagi has one of his fun that he plays a joke on Mashiro, but Nagi is disliked by Mashiro because of too many jokes. Nagi played a role as Homura Nagi in former My HiME.

No comments: