I love Anime and Manga so much, and I'm often called otaku. Sometimes someone considers me as wired or hentai, but I never mind. I'm going my way, because I love Anime and Manga. Additionally I investigate the meaning of terms, otaku and moe. It is hard for me to understand the meaning of the terms in detail, so I should watch a lot of Anime and Manga as much as possible and enjoy. At the same time, I'm publishing anime information in this blog by using English.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

Military wing Misril of mystery that covertly erases cause of dispute all over the world. Talented mercenary Sagara Sousuke who was sent for guard of girl, Chidori Kaname, who has the specific ability takes the action of "War idiot". Sosuke caused a disturbance, and Sosuke always was taken Kaname's deep attacks, Harisentsccomi. However, terrorists attack for Kaname who connotes the black technology that exceeded a human intelligence. Misril's Teresa Testarossa fights with terrorists by using assault landing submarine Tuahar De Danang and Sosuke fights with terrorists by using person type arms Arm Slave.

No comments: